yorkbit ensures the protection of your privacy is preserved.
All interactions between our customers and our company are strictly confidential and no private information is ever transmitted to third party entities.
1. By registering with yorkbit ,our customers understand that all private information collected is collected solely to ensure their safety. Gathered private information is only used by our company for the purpose of confirming the identity of the client and ensuring the security of his deposits and trading accounts.
Our strict confidentiality procedures are in place to help us verify the client’s identity and protect them from fraud, money laundering and provide a secure business experience.
2. When a customer signs up to yorkbit he / she adheres to us providing true and accurate identity information. Negotiation is admissible only when it is made in the proper name, and is prohibited if, in any case, fraudulent or used to impersonate another person.
4. No personal information is divulged by yorkbit to a third party. The only exceptions to this rule are :
• A client gives written consent to transfer personal information to a third party.
• A requirement of the law is made.
• A verification of the analysis is necessary to confirm the customer’s personal account and information.
5. Our clients confirm that the interactions between all clients and yorkbit are retained for dispute resolution if such may arise. By registering and using the yorkbit platform, its services and products, the customer consents to the use of all or part of the information he / she provides relating to their trading account, the transactions carried out and the interactions with society, society.
6. yorkbit uses the latest technology protection data to ensure that all personal information about a client is kept confidential. We protect the personal information of our customers constantly updating our security and updating our data protection policy.
7. From the benefit of offering more information about yorkbit, and the goal of better serving our customers, the company can communicate with customers occasionally, by phone or email. This service is provided primarily to give our clients more information about financial markets and binary option trading. Sometimes, however, a contact can be made in order to offer our customers exceptional promotions and periodic benefits. By default, all customers agree to receive this type of contact by the company upon registration and accept the yorkbit terms and conditions of use. If a customer does not wish to receive this service contact, he / she can inform the company by email or telephone and no such service by the company will be granted again.
The Financial Products offered by the company include Contracts for Difference (‘CFDs’) and other complex financial products. Trading CFDs carries a high level of risk since leverage can work both to your advantage and disadvantage. As a result, CFDs may not be suitable for all investors because it is possible to lose all of your invested capital. You should never invest money that you cannot afford to lose. Before trading in the complex financial products offered please ensure to understand the risks involved.